Trump recently called for mass deportation of illegals and it was leaked that it was supposed to happen this past Sunday.
AOC caught wind of this and decided to meddle, by warning illegals and giving them advice on how to dodge authorities. Wouldn’t this be aiding and abetting?
AOC’s tweet: “Warning: The Trump admin is expected to begin ICE raids across the country TOMORROW, targeting people for round up.
NOW is the time for us to come together:
– Check in w/ your neighbors
– Share “Know Your Rights” info
– If you see ICE, report to @UNITEDWEDREAM 1-844-363-1423 https://twitter.com/raicestexas/status/1142166396270460928 …
The tweet goes on to help illegals deal with ICE giving them some points on how to deal with authorities.
- “You have the right to say that you want to speak to an attorney.
- You have the right to remain silent.
- You have the right against unlawful Searches by ICE agents.
- You don’t have to sign any documents.
- You have the right to not open the door.”
But it turns out Trump called off the deportation order to give Congress a chance to work on fixing the border.
“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!”
On Sunday Trump put out another tweet explaining that Congress has two weeks before he takes matters into his own hands and the deportation process begins.
“I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!”
This is a typical AOC move. She is not good at following up on information. More than a few times, she has tweeted about things that have changed or it appears she trusts the tweeter without reviewing the article/video linked. Trump made her look like a fool without even trying.